One Room Schoolhouse Museum

Runs until Sunday, October 30th, 2022 (See all dates)

Time
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Venue
One Room Schoolhouse, Farmers Retreat, IN

The One Room Schoolhouse Museum has been completely restored as it was in the 1800's. We are open four tours each Sunday afternoon 2p-4p September and October. It is located 4 miles west of Dillsboro on St. Rd. 62 next to St. John's Lutheran Church (1843) in Farmers Retreat. The historical school and church are both listed on the National Register of Historical Places. Come visit us in Sept./Oct. or by appointment. Please call 812-432-5401 or 812-667-5330.
We also entertain 4th grade students for field trips. Teachers please call us at the above phone numbers for more information. This is a beautiful area to take a Fall drive and visit a very Historical Area

Venue

One Room Schoolhouse
State Road 62
Farmers Retreat, IN

More details for this venue

Dates

The event runs from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.

Events

RCCF Names Mason Schutte as 2023 Lilly Scholarship Recipient

Schutte is a senior at East Central High School.

Lt. Gov. Crouch, IHCDA Announce Participants for 2023 My Community, My Vision Initiative

The Batesville Mayor's Youth Council and Ripley County Youth Outreach have been selected to participate.

Twelve Local High School Football Stars, Three Coaches Earn All-State Honors

The IFCA recently announced their All-State Teams and Coaches of the Year.

Local Sports Report - December 2-3, 2022

Report missing high school sports scores and stats to news@eaglecountryonline.com.

Beacon Ortho: Keeping Your Spine Healthy This Winter

As the days get shorter and we spend more time indoors, anyone can do simple exercises to stretch and strengthen our bodies.

On Air

Off Air playing
Michael Ray - One That Got Away

Dolly Parton X - Winter Wonderland 18:42
Hardy and Lainey Wilson Wait in the Truck 18:37
Keith Urban Put You in a Song 18:33
Kelsea Ballerini I Hate Love Songs 18:27