Eagle Country 99.3 can help local businesses meet their workforce needs!
To place a job listing on our Area Jobs page or to utilize radio advertising to help you fill open positions, fill out the form below or email us today. An Eagle Country 99.3 marketing consultant will contact you shortly regarding payment. Area Jobs listings on this page cost $100 for 15 days or $175 for 30 days.
Posted on September 21st, 2020 10:36am
Listing Title: Robinson & Sons Trucking, Inc. Diesel Technician/Mechanic
Business Name: Robinson & Sons Trucking, Inc.
Job description, qualifications, etc.: Robinson & Sons Trucking, Inc.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
• Perform maintenance for fleet vehicles and complete in a safe manner that is compliant with local, state, federal and company policies
• Execute all mechanical repairs, maintenance, and rebuilds of heavy-duty trucks and other related equipment
• Inspect belts, hoses, steering systems, brakes, fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas for additional repairs needed
• Check, fill, and/or change appropriate fluids for all vehicle parts and check/change filters
• Inspect and repair fleet vehicle support systems, such as electrical, air, and brake systems
• Warrant all safety devices on vehicles are in working order
• Perform other duties and repairs as assigned
• 1st shift, Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
• Ability to work overtime and weekends
Experience and Required Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 3-5 years’ experience in heavy duty truck repair
• Class 8 tractor/trailer maintenance for private shop
• Proficient in break work, tire work, electrical work, and welding
• Advanced knowledge of truck components and systems
• Ability to drive service vehicles when needed
• Must possess own tools
• Be able to lift and carry weights exceeding 50 pounds
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have at least a valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
• Possess a valid DOT medical card or able to obtain prior to hire
• Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand and respond to questions
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Prescription Drug Plan
• Paid vacations and holidays
Pay based on experience.
Please contact to apply:
Posted on September 17th, 2020 11:52am
Listing Title: Now Hiring - Commercial Electrician
Business Name: Yesco
Job description, qualifications, etc.: Yesco Cincinnati is looking for an electrician who will perform various duties ranging from general sign and lighting repair, new lighting installations, to advanced trouble shooting. We offer a competitive wage, benefits and a great work atmosphere. Candidate must be comfortable working in all types of weather conditions. The candidate must also be comfortable working at heights and operating various types of equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.50 - $28.50 per hour
Please submit Resumes to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kindra at email@example.com
Posted on August 28th, 2020 3:44pm
Listing Title: ACCOUNTING/OFFICE MANAGER
Business Name: Dearborn Co Federal Credit Union
Website address to apply online or learn more: https://www.facebook.com/Dearborn-County-Federal-Credit-Union-265906690115239
Job description, qualifications, etc.: Mon-Fri 8-5 with some Saturday a.m. hours. Requirements: A minimum of an AA in Accounting or equivalent. At least 5 years' experience in General Ledger bookkeeping, Proficiency in Microsoft 365 a must. Cash Handling in a financial institution a plus. Wage range is $15-$20 per hour based upon experience. Good Benefit package after 90-day probationary period. Send resume to: DCFCU, Attn Katee CEO, 600 Wilson Creek Rd, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025 or fax 812.537.8449. No phone calls please. EOE
Posted on August 17th, 2020 10:42am
Listing Title: NOW HIRING
Business Name: Hollywood Casino - Lawrenceburg
Website address to apply online or learn more: https://www.hollywoodindiana.com/
Job description, qualifications, etc.: NOW HIRING Energetic, Guest Service-Oriented Individuals.
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available
Food & Beverage
Opportunities for Growth!
Apply today at https://www.hollywoodindiana.com/. Scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click on "Careers"
Posted on July 9th, 2020 11:56am
Listing Title: Airport Paint & Body is NOW HIRING
Business Name: Airport Paint & Body
Website address to apply online or learn more: www.airportpaintandbody.com
Job description, qualifications, etc.: NOW HIRING! Auto Body and Frame Technicians
Benefits of working for Family Owned and Operated Body Shop:
Paid Birthday Holiday
Company matched 401k
Easy Commute from anywhere, 4 locations right off 275. Nice and Clean Shops and Facilities.
Call Eddie, the General Manager at 859-689-5700
Posted on June 29th, 2020 10:37am
Listing Title: Advanced Practice Nurse - Primary Care
Business Name: Community Mental Health Center, Inc.
Website address to apply online or learn more: www.cmhcinc.org
Job description, qualifications, etc.: Community Mental Health Center, Inc. has an opening for a full time Advanced Practice Nurse working in our primary care clinic, Harmony Health Clinic. The Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) will provide initial and on-going medical and psychiatric assessments for patients who are served by the integrated primary care service in collaboration with a physician. Masters degree in nursing with a major in family practice Licensed by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau as a Registered Nurse with Prescriptive Authority or eligible to apply for prescriptive authority is required for the position. Experience in a primary care setting and with persons with serious mental illness. To apply please visit our website www.cmhcinc.org.
Posted on June 26th, 2020 11:37am
Listing Title: Ken Neyer Plumbing NOW HIRING
Business Name: Ken Neyer Plumbing
Website address to apply online or learn more: https://www.neyerplumbing.com/contact/careers
Job description, qualifications, etc.: Ken Neyer Plumbing has employment opportunities for many skill levels. Join our team servicing Dearborn County, Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati area since 1972.
Experienced plumbers for our construction and service divisions.
Equipment operators and pipe layers for our excavation crews
Entry level apprenticeship positions where you can earn money while you are trained. Earn while you learn and make a great living without the burden of college debt.
Offering Great Pay, benefits package with Health Insurance, 401K and a Profit Sharing Plan.
Visit https://www.neyerplumbing.com/contact/careers to apply TODAY!
Or call: 513-353-3311
With the heightened need for plumbers, the Bureau of Labor Statistics is predicting employment opportunities to grow faster than average—it is the perfect time to enter the field. It’s a skilled craft where demand is high and work is steady. Not to mention, pay is usually well above the much-debated minimum wage, and doesn’t require a mountain of college loans.
Posted on June 26th, 2020 11:32am
Listing Title: Combs Pizza - NOW HIRING
Business Name: Combs Pizza
Website address to apply online or learn more: http://combspizza.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/EmploymentApplication1.pdf
Job description, qualifications, etc.: The Combs family is growing and hiring full-time and part-time kitchen help. Download the application by clicking the link above or finding the application below, fill it out and bring it to 329 Second Street, Aurora 47001. Combs pizza, where food just tastes better and the tradition continues with stone oven pizza! Call 812-926-3273
Document upload: https://mmo.aiircdn.com/248/5ef617561719e.pdf
Posted on June 22nd, 2020 4:56pm
Listing Title: Office Manager/Community Program Coordinator
Business Name: Lawrenceburg Main Street
Website address to apply online or learn more: https://www.thinklawrenceburg.com/lawrenceburg-main-street/
Job description, qualifications, etc.: At Lawrenceburg Main Street we believe that everyone deserves a great neighborhood. A place that has a thriving local economy and inviting public spaces. We are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our dedicated team in promoting Lawrenceburg’s attractive and growing historic downtown.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Office management: including maintaining a visitor friendly streetscape and window décor, technology maintenance and supply purchases.
• Provide excellent front office customer service: including answering phones and providing information to walk-in visitors.
• Responsible for administering the downtown business development and façade improvement grant programs.
• Bookkeeping in QuickBooks and report filing for the maintenance of a 501C3.
• Preparation of meeting agendas/minutes and preparation of monthly board packets.
• Shared responsibility for the planning & implementation of a year-round schedule of community programs including: the Music on the River summer concert series, community park programming, pub crawl, Whiskey City Festival, Whiskey City Challenge Bike Race, Summer Fest and downtown business retention activities.
Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enjoy working with people, possess excellent written and oral skills, be familiar with Quickbooks, possess strong multi-tasking abilities and be able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
Benefits: $300/month stipend
Schedule: 30 hours weekly 8A – 3P Monday -Friday plus evenings and weekends as needed for events.
Interested persons should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is July 10, 2020
Posted on June 18th, 2020 10:39am
Listing Title: Part-Time Board Operator
Business Name: Eagle Country 99.3
Website address to apply online or learn more: www.eaglecountryonline.com
Job description, qualifications, etc.: Looking for a way to get your foot in the door in the exciting world of radio? We need part-time board operators for our sports broadcasts and other live broadcasts throughout the year. No experience required. We will train you! Pick up an application at 20 E. High Street in downtown Lawrenceburg and send a resume to email@example.com. We are looking to fill the position quickly, so act fast!
Posted on May 22nd, 2020 4:21pm
Listing Title: PART-TIME and FULL-TIME Teller position
Business Name: DEARBORN CO. FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Job description, qualifications, etc.: Requirements: Flexible schedule a must - Monday-Friday 8-5, including some Saturday a.m., at least 2 years previous teller/clerk experience, G/L, Word and Excel. Wage range will be $11.00-$14.00 per hour based upon experience.
Send Resume to: DCFCU, Attention Katee, 600 Wilson Creek Rd, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025 or Fax 812-537-8449. No phone calls, please. EOE
Hillforest Victorian House Museum Tours
Historic Hillforest, Aurora's National Historic Landmark is open for Tours Tuesday-Sunday, 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Tours groups are limited. Recommended CDC guidelines will be followed. Masks are required for patrons and staff.at Hillforest Victorian House Museum
The total cost of the building project is estimated to be around $54.2 million.
The announcements were made at Monday's common council meeting.
The ORVC report for September 14-19 was released Tuesday.
Report local high school sports scores to firstname.lastname@example.org.