I Love My Country
Do you love your country?
Tune in to Eagle Country 99.3 every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday through Veterans Day (Friday, November 11 for your chance to qualify to win a trip for two to Nashville, Tennessee.
Ways to Qualify
On-Air (32 chances): Starting Monday, September 19, listen between 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM for for the cue to call. The first caller to name the song clip correctly will receive a limited edition "I Love My Country" t-shirt and will be qualified to win the grand prize.
The number to call is 812-537-9724.
Website Wednesday (8 chances):
If naming song titles isn't your thing, then Website Wednesday is for you. Simply fill out the form below and we will randomly select a new qualifier each week (You will need to fill out the form each week to be eligible to qualify).
At Sponsor Locations (60 chances): (Each sponsor will choose a date for Eagle Country 99.3 to broadcast live for an hour).
Listeners have a chance to pick up a qualifying t-shirt during live events. Dates and times TBD.
- Car Country Aurora or Harrison: 804 Green Blvd, Aurora, IN 47001 - OR - 10240 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, OH 45030
- Community Spirit Credit Union: 160 Industrial Dr, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Your CBD Store: 1051 W Eads Pkwy, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Brater Winter Funeral Home: 201 S Vine St, Harrison, OH 45030
- Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce: 320 Walnut St, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Zimmer Tractor: 7690 US-50, Aurora, IN 47001 - Wednesday, November 2, 12:00-1:00 PM
*All qualifiers WIN Limited Edition T-Shirt
Grand Prize: Trip for Two to Nashville
- $500 cash card to your choice of hotel in Nashville. (Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC is not responsible for making reservations or for any amount over $500. The $500 cash card does not have to be used for accommodations. You may use it like cash to purchase anything.)
- $100 Gas Card (Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC is not responsible for transportation to Nashville. Any amount for gas over $100 is the winner's responsibility.
- Two tickets to The Grand Ole Opry County Christmas with Backstage Tour plus a Grand Ole Opry Goodie Bag
- Limited Edition "I Love My Country" T-Shirt
*Prize is non-transferable.
*Winner is responsible for all taxes.
* Winner and guests will hold harmless Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC, it's sponsors and their agents regarding any item won during this contest.
*Winner will sign a release form.
- Must be 21 or older to enter
- One qualifier per household
- Qualifiers WILL NOT need to be present to win grand prize
See full contest rules here.
Click below to Sign up to receive updates and special offers from Grand Ole Opry and Opry Entertainment Group.
Hillforest House Museum
Overlooking the Ohio River in Aurora, the beautiful Hillforest Victorian House Museum was built in 1855 for industrialist Thomas Graff. Its unique shape is said to be inspired by steamboats of the 19th century. The site has been operating as a historic house museum since 1956 and is one of 11 National Historic Landmarks in southern Indiana. Hillforest opens for tours today and hosts many special events throughout the season. Overlooking the Ohio River in Aurora, the beautiful Hillforest Victorian House Museum was built in 1855 for industrialist Thomas Graff. Its unique shape is said to be inspired by steamboats of the 19th century. The site has been operating as a historic house museum since 1956 and is one of 11 National Historic Landmarks in southern Indiana. Hillforest open NOW…Tuesday - Friday, 11 AM - 3 PM (last tour begins at 2:15 PM) and Saturday and Sunday, 1 - 5 PM (last tour begins at 4:15 PM). (Closed major holidays). Available for special events and teas!at Hillforest Victorian House Museum
Seedling Time (APL)
Join us for our weekly storytime planned with 0-2 year olds in mind! Simple songs, nursery rhymes, fingerplay (easy motions/movement), sensory activity and of course a story is being offered to this age group. Dillsboro: Thursdays at 10:30 am Aurora: Fridays at 10:30 am Registration is recommended. Please call 812-954-4151 to register!at Aurora Public Library
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe isbeing used for their small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) program.
The Oldenburg Academy student will intern at the foundation for the first semester of her senior year.
Batesville's boys tennis team captured a sectional championship on Thursday.
The IHSAA Boys Tennis State Tournament got underway on Wednesday.