Launched in 2021, the collective power of the Women’s Giving Circle generated over $17K to local organizations.
(Ripley County, Ind.) - The Women’s Giving Circle is a collaboration of charitable women who combine their treasure and passion to create opportunities for the women and children of Ripley County. Launched in 2021, the collective power of the Women’s Giving Circle generated over $17,000 and provided critical support to So Loved Closet, One Community One Family, Kids Discovery Factory, and New Horizon’s Rehabilitation. The mission of the Women’s Giving Circle is to inspire local women to become philanthropists working to create a positive future for all. “A giving circle is a powerful tool because it uses the collective strengths and resources of local women which raises awareness of local issues and opportunities which in turn allows women to increase the impact of their charitable works and desires,” stated Amy Streator, Executive Director, Ripley County Community Foundation.
Women of all ages and means are invited to join the Women’s Giving Circle. Individual Women’s Giving Circle Memberships are available for $100.00, where 75% of the gift will be used to create a fall granting opportunity and the remaining 25% will be placed into the Phaneuf Women in Philanthropy Fund #425. Junior Memberships are available for $50.00, where 50% of the gift will be used to create a fall granting opportunity and the remaining 50% will be placed into the Phaneuf Women in Philanthropy Fund #425. Junior Memberships are only available for ladies under the age of 25. You can join, or sponsor, the Women’s Giving Circle by visiting our website at www.rccfonline.org/impact/initiatives/womens-giving-circle/.
The Phaneuf Women in Philanthropy Fund, which began with $8,500, now has over $102,000 to forever support local nonprofit organizations and programming which work to improve the quality of life for local women and children in need. The Phaneuf Women in Philanthropy Fund is accepting applications for a $3,000 grant. Applicants must be classified as a 501(c)(3) organization or an educational/ governmental entity, must not have outstanding or delinquent grant reports, and must serve the women and children of Ripley County. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, April 1st, 2022, by 11:59PM. Applications are available online at www.rccfonline.org/grants/applications/. Another granting opportunity will be available to nonprofit organizations in the fall.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a Women’s Giving Circle Sponsorship, Membership, or grant application, please contact the Ripley County Community Foundation by calling (812) 933-1098, emailing email@example.com, visiting www.rccfonline.org, or stopping by 13 E. George Street Suite B, Batesville, Indiana.