Tour White Water Shaker Village. White Water, established in 1823, is one of the 24 Shaker communal

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Time
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Venue
White Water Shaker Village, Harrison, OH, 45030
Price
FREE

Tour White Water Shaker Village. Explore the property to see the stable, barns, and historic outbuildings. Celebrate the 200th anniversary of its founding.

More Information (Eagle Country 99.3 is not responsible for external websites)

Tour White Water Shaker Village. White Water, established in 1823, is one of the 24 Shaker communal villages founded in the United States. The village is home to the country's only remaining brick meeting house which was built in 1827 with an unusual suspended truss system. In 1832 the large dwelling was constructed next door. Learn about the daily life of a Shaker. Discover the styles of businesses the Shakers conducted. Check out our collections of Shaker goods. Explore the property to see the stable, barns, and historic outbuildings of this 200 year old village. 2024 marks the 250th anniversary of Shakers arriving in the United States.

Venue

White Water Shaker Village
11813 Oxford Road
Harrison, OH

More details for this venue

Dates

The event runs from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.

Events

Local Lineworkers Place First at Duke Lineman Rodeo, Qualify for International Competition

Midwest Lineman’s Rodeo tests job skills critical to power delivery and restoration.

Ripley Co. Sheriff Seek Info About Vehicle Involved in Theft

A dump trailer was allegedly stolen in the early morning hours of April 24.

Milan's Bode Records 300th Career Strikeout

Bode is 10-3 with a 3.60 ERA and 135 strikeouts this season.

Local Sports Report - April 26-27, 2024

Report missing high school sports scores and stats to news@eaglecountryonline.com.

IHSAA Softball State Tournament Starts May 20, Sectional Pairings Revealed

A field of 372 teams will compete across four classifications.

On Air

Rick Bernius playing
Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance

Lady A I Run To You 14:30
Carrie Underwood Out Of That Truck 14:26
Exile She's a Miracle 14:23
Toby Keith You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This 14:19