A Christmas Appreciation & Gift Drawing event was recently held for local restaurant and market staff.
(Lawrenceburg, Ind.) - During the holiday season, our local restaurants/markets and their employees contribute to destination dining and delicious meal experiences for friends, families, business and corporate events. On behalf of the City of Lawrenceburg, Mayor Kelly Mollaun announced a Christmas Appreciation & Gift Drawing event for our local restaurant and market staff. During the month of December, Mayor Mollaun and Communications Director Guinevere Banschbach visited each of the following to draw names from a current employee list for a holiday prize drawing. Owners were not eligible. Each local restaurant/market was eligible for two employees to win $50 each in Downtown Dollars.
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Strong's Pizza: Karly Sargent & Nicole Scudder
- Parkside Market & Bakery: Anne Johnson & Kyla Potts
- Whiskey's Tavern: Timmy Haders & Cira Spinnati
- Lawrenceburger: Tammy Becker & Tommy Bushelman
- Proof 124: Steve Colina & Tiffany Woliun
- Cummins Café: Kay Gabbard
- Captains Tavern: Michael Knight & Gracie Jackson
- Funny Farm Coffee Co.: Hannah Morgan & Kate Busse
- Beebs & Bubs: Richella Carter & Leslie Lowe
- Main Street Market: Bryan Cunningham & Jake Turner
"Put our Winter Wonderland on your bucket list as Lawrenceburg features destination dining, premier events, unique shopping experiences and award-winning parks. On behalf of the City of Lawrenceburg, thank you to our local restaurant and market employees for their hard work and dedication. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!” – Mayor Kelly Mollaun.
Visit www.THINKLAWRENCEBURG.com and find out why Lawrenceburg is a City on the Rise.