Harrison played host to the first Southwest Girls Wrestling District Tournament over the weekend.
(Harrison, Oh.) – History continues to be made at Harrison High School.
The school hosted the first Southwest Girls Wrestling District Tournament over the weekend.
Harrison’s girls not only captured the team championship, but eight wrestlers qualified for the Girls State Championship.
- Chloe Dearwester – 106 lbs. (Champion)
- Aaliya Lee – 131 lbs. (3rd place)
- Molly Hudler – 160 lbs. (4th place)
- Jessica Edwards – 235 lbs. (2nd place)
- Lilly Kinsel – 126 lbs. (3rd place)
- Madison Greene – 137 lbs. (4th place)
- Gabby Chandler – 189 lbs. (2nd place)
- Riley Kirkwood – 235 lbs. (4th place)
The State event is schedule for Saturday, February 20.
Historic weekend! We hosted the 1st Southwest Girls District Tournament. The team put some serious points on the board & captured the TEAM TITLE while qualifying a total of 8 wrestlers to the Girls State Championship next weekend! 🔥🤼♀️🏆 @eagle993 @mlaughman @MikeDyer pic.twitter.com/XWSneadiMF— Harrison Wildcats AD (@wildcatsofhhs) February 15, 2021