This year, $35,000 in grants were distributed to 13 non-profit organizations.
Milan Community School Corporation receives a $5,000 grant from the Ripley County Community Foundation. Photo by RCCF.
(Ripley County, Ind.) - Annually, the Ripley County Community Foundation awards large grants to non-profit organizations in Ripley County in order to assist with a sizable project needed to support and enhance charitable reach. This year, $35,000 in large grants were distributed to thirteen non-profit organizations.
Congratulations to the following Large Grant Recipients:
- Batesville Community School Corporation – $1,500
- Batesville Memorial Public Library – $2,500
- Batesville Youth Baseball League, Inc. – $5,000
- Delaware Community Fire Department – $2,500
- Friends of the Gibson Theatre – $1,250
- Ginn Farms Corp D/B/A Fresh Local food Collaborative – $2,800
- Milan Community School Corporation – $5,000
- Ripley County Health Department – $5,000
- Southeastern Career Center – $1,000
- Southeastern Indiana YMCA, Inc. – $1,950
- St. John’s United Church of Christ, Penntown – $5,000
- Totes for Tots & Teens (Project T3), Inc. – $2,500
- Town of Milan Police Department – $1,500