The crawl happens on Saturday, March 14.
(Lawrenceburg, Ind.) - Crawl before you walk at the returning Lawrenceburg Main Street Lawrenceburg and Greendale St. Paddy's Day Pub Crawl!
On Saturday, March 14, dance, drink, and be apart of the best "paddy" of the year.
Registration will begin at 4 PM at Lawrenceburg Main Street, 105 B Walnut St.
Starting at 5 PM, crawlers will begin their St. Paddy's journey through 10 participating locations in Lawrenceburg and Greendale including:
- Strong's Brick Oven Pizzeria
- The Captain's Tavern
- The Levee Breaker
- Durbin Bowl
- Lawrenceburg Eagles
- Lawrenceburg Legion
- Half Moon Saloon
- Maverick's Firewater Grill
- L'Burg Drinks & More
- Proof 124 Table & Tavern
Your ticket will get you more than just entrance to all locations. Ticket purchases will also include:
- 4 Drink Tickets
- Bus Transportation Provided to all 10 Participating Venues
- Live Music at Select Venues
- Detailed Map of Participating Venues
- Discounted Food & Drink Specials at Select Locations
- Main Street Staff to Guide the Crawl and Support your Good Times
Tickets are now available online through eventbrite.com.
Save $10 by purchasing your Pub Crawl Ticket before Wednesday, March 4 for $35. After this date, ticket prices will increase to $45.
Be one of the first 200 crawlers to purchase your ticket, and receive a 2020 Pub Crawl t-shirt.
This is a 21 and up event. ID's will be checked.
For more information, head over to Lawrenceburg Main Street Facebook or website.