Nineteen items were sold in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.
(Undated) - The Kroger Company is recalling certain Country Oven baked goods.
According to Food Safety News, 19 recalled products were distributed to Kroger stores in several states, including Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.
The recalled Country Oven items are:
- Cinnamon Rolls 4oz, 2.5oz
- White Cake 7lb, 13.5oz, 29oz
- Chocolate Cake 13.5oz, 60oz, 40 oz
- White, Vanilla Cake 37oz
- Yellow, Vanilla Cake 37oz
- Chocolate, Vanilla Cake 37oz
- Yellow Cake 18.5oz, 7oz, 13.5oz, 42oz
- Bowtie Danish 3oz
- Cheese Pocket 4oz – 84 to a case
- Angel Food Cake 13 oz
- Yellow/Fudge Cake 48oz, single slices
- Red Velvet Cake 13oz, 28oz, single slices, double layer cake
- Marble Cake 7lb
- Chocolate, Fudge Cake single slices, double layer cake (50oz)
- Yellow, Caramel Cake single slices, double layer cake (48oz)
- Caramel Apple Double Layer Cake 32oz
- Boston Cream Cake Double Layer Cake 28oz
- Raspberry Cake 71oz
- Party Balloon Cake 48oz
The items were recalled due to possible metal fragments in starch that were used to manufacture cakes.
For more information, visit Kroger recalls 19 baked goods because of metal fragment contamination - Food Safety News.