The IHSAA Softball State Tournament got underway Monday.
Report missing high school sports scores and stats to firstname.lastname@example.org
Class 3A Sectional 29 at Connersville
Franklin County 8, Lawrenceburg 4 - The Lady Wildcats advance to play Greensburg in the semifinals on Thursday at 6:00 p.m. Lawrenceburg finishes the season 5-17.
- FC: Camryn Brewer - 2-4, 2B, 2 RBI, run
- FC: Michaela Ferman - 2-4, 2B, 2 RBI, run; 7 IP (W), 3 hits, 12 K
Class 2A Sectional 45 at Switzerland County
Austin 19, Southwestern (Hanover) 4
South Ripley 11, Milan 1 - The Lady Raiders will play Austin in the semifinals on Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. Milan finishes the season 4-13.
- SR: Mady Tompkins - 2-2, HR, 2 RBI, 3 runs; 3 IP (W), hit, 5 K
- SR: Emily Campbell, Cassie Franklin - 2 RBI each
- M: Erin Widener - 1-3, 2B, RBI
Class 1A Sectional 60 at Rising Sun
Hauser 7, Rising Sun 2 - The Lady Shiners finish the season 15-7 (11-1 ORVC Champs). Hauser advances to play Oldenburg Academy on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.