The 2023 Indiana NASP State Bullseye and 3D Tournaments took place over the weekend in Indianapolis.
Jayden Comer. Photo by JCD Sports.
INDIANAPOLIS – Two young archers from Eagle Country are state champions.
The 2023 Indiana NASP State Bullseye and 3D Tournaments took place Saturday at the Indiana State Fair.
At the State Bullseye Tournament, Braven Combs and Jayden Comer were crowned champions in the Elementary Division.
Combs, of Dillsboro Elementary, won the boys state championship with a score of 284. He finished the competition with 17 tens.
Comer was equally impressive winning the girls state championship with 279 points. She tallied 13 tens on her way to the state title.
In the State 3D Tournament, Batesville High School’s Blake Belter placed 10th among high school boys. Charlie Pulskamp also had a top 10 finish, placing 9th among middle school boys.
State Bullseye Elementary School Division
- Batesville Intermediate Team 1 – 2nd place
- Dillsboro Elementary – 10th place
- Batesville Intermediate Team 2 – 16th place
State Bullseye Middle School Division
- Batesville Middle School Team 1 – 2nd place
- Batesville Middle School Team 2 – 26th place
State Bullseye High School Division
- Batesville High School Team 1 – 2nd place
- South Dearborn High School – 17th place
- South Ripley High School – 24th place
- Milan High School – 25th place
- Batesville High School Team 2 – 26th place
State 3D Middle School Division
- Batesville Middle School – 4th place
State 3D High School Division
- Batesville High School – 6th place
See full results at https://nasptournaments.org/tournamentexplorer.aspx?cn=US&st=IN.