Lots of great prizes are up for grabs through October 31.
(Lawrenceburg, Ind.) – The Dearborn County Convention, Visitor & Tourism Bureau has officially launched its annual Tour for the Cure® Awesome October Giveaway, with a large prize package scheduled to be awarded at the end of the month. The contest will run on the bureau’s Tour for the Cure® Facebook page through October 31.
WHAT: Awesome October Giveaway
WHEN: Through October 31
COST: Free to enter (Must be 21; one entry per week)
Participants can enter the contest one time per week. At the end of the month, one winner will be chosen to receive a prize pack including:
- One gift card valid for a “Pedi Polish Change Plus Package” for two at the Parlour of Aurora, including soak, file and nail shaping, followed by a polish.
- One gift card valid toward a dining experience at Whisky’s Restaurant, located in an historic brick building in the heart of downtown Lawrenceburg.
- One gift card valid toward a shopping experience at McCabe’s Greenhouse & Floral. Enjoy a sweet treat of McCabe’s famous fudge, or choose from the garden center’s extensive selection of seasonal plant and gift items – including beautiful fall mums.
- One gift card to The Framery, a Lawrenceburg art studio offering a large selection of classes and workshops such as wine glass painting, candle-making, or farmhouse sign painting.
- Two stylish Vera Bradley bags, including one Iconic Hipster bag in Pretty Posies, the current breast cancer awareness pattern, and the other in Rose Petal, a fun and vibrant pink.
The bureau’s Tour for the Cure® initiative – a travel incentive program offering visitor experiences for more than a decade – has raised more than $80,000 for the Vera Bradley Foundation through a variety of overnight travel packages, day trips, group excursions and special events. A nonprofit foundation affiliated with Vera Bradley Designs, Inc., the Foundation works to support breast cancer research through their endowed chair at Indiana University.