South Dearborn High School will play host to five boys basketball games on Saturday, December 14.
(Aurora, Ind.) – It’s Indiana versus Ohio and Kentucky.
The first annual Tri-State Shootout takes place at South Dearborn High School on Saturday, December 14.
The event will feature five high school boys basketball games:
- Game 1: Ludlow (Ky.) vs. Shawe Memorial (Ind.) – 1:30 p.m.
- Game 2: Thurgood Marshall (Oh.) vs. Southwestern (Hanover) – 3:00 p.m.
- Game 3: Campbell County (Ky.) vs. Batesville (Ind.) – 4:30 p.m.
- Game 4: Beechwood (Ky.) vs. Cardinal Ritter (Ind.) – 6:00 p.m.
- Game 5: Boone County (Ky.) vs. South Dearborn (Ind.) – 7:30 p.m.
Indiana teams will wear white and serve as the home teams.
One player from each game will receive a Player of the Game plaque.
Cost is $8 per person for all games. Kids 7 and under get in free. Doors open at 12:30 p.m.