Practices and clinics are among the closings.
(Batesville, Ind.) - Margaret Mary Health has issued the following closing due to inclement weather.
- All medical practices and clinics will close at 3 PM TODAY, Feb. 15, including Osgood Minor Care, and will remain closed through tomorrow morning, Feb. 16.
- The Margaret Mary Health Center practices (Brookville and Milan) will close at 2 PM TODAY, Feb. 15, including Minor Care, and will remain closed through 12 PM tomorrow, Feb. 16.
- Our Outpatient Clinic will close at 1 PM TODAY, Feb. 15 and will remain closed through 11 AM tomorrow, Feb. 16.
- Our Rehab Center will close at 3 PM TODAY, Feb. 15, and will remain closed through 12 PM tomorrow, Feb. 16.
- For the safety of our patients, the MMH COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 16, due to inclement weather. We are currently working with the state to identify an additional clinic date for those impacted by this cancellation. Those individuals with appointments scheduled on Feb. 16 will be contacted by MMH to schedule a make-up appointment as soon as details are finalized.
Should Ripley County go to a Level Red Snow Emergency, our practices will be closed all day tomorrow, February 16.
For up-to-date weather closings, check the Community section of MMH’s website at mmhealth.org.