Eight award winners will be recognized at a reception on January 25.
(Harrison, Oh.) - Greater Harrison Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors selected Harrison Home Bakery as 2023 Greater Harrison Chamber Business of the Year.
The business and others will be recognized at a reception Jan. 25, 2023. Other award honorees include:
- 2023 Greater Harrison Rising Star of the Year: Taylor Toerner (Key Bank)
- 2023 Mary Lou Smith Community Service Award: Doris Gibbons (Gibbons Insurance)
- 2023 Lifetime Achievement Award: Gary Ellerhorst (Crown Plastics)
- 2023 Greater Harrison Emerging Business of the Year: Harrison Mattress
- 2023 Greater Harrison Corporate Community Excellence Award: Crown Plastics
- 2023 Greater Harrison Innovator of the Year: Bright Family Eye Care
- 2023 Greater Harrison Chamber Non-Profit of the Year: Yeager-Benson American Legion Post 199
- 2023 Greater Harrison Chamber Business of the Year: Harrison Home Bakery
Details and registration for the awards reception are available on the Chamber website.
Greater Harrison Chamber of Commerce was established in 2013 to promote growth and prosperity in one of the fastest growing corners of Hamilton County. The Chamber provides networking, learning and cost-saving opportunities to businesses and organizations in Harrison, Ohio and the surrounding communities.