This website will make it easier for citizens to access services and information from their desktop or mobile device.
(Harrison, Oh.) - The City of Harrison has refreshed its website www.harrisonohio.gov to make it easier for citizens to access services and information from their desktop or mobile device.
“Communicating with residents is our primary goal,” said City of Harrison Mayor William Neyer. “The site is also a window for the world to see why Harrison is a great place to live and do business.”
Site features include:
- Visitors can easily find senior activities, City meetings, or community events.
- This feature enables citizens to subscribe to email and/or text messages when the City posts calendar items, news, jobs, bid requests, or alerts.
Report a Concern
- Citizens can report potholes, graffiti and other concerns, and receive status updates.
News & Announcements
- The City will use the new site as an information hub for residents or anyone interested in what’s happening in Harrison.
Resources & Guides
- This section provides information about water quality, moving to Harrison and more.
The City’s website is hosted through CivicPlus, which works with 3,500 local governments throughout the U.S. This offers many built-in tools for civic engagement as well as the highest data security standards and 24/7/365 emergency support.