Applications are due by October 31.
(Batesville, Ind.) - The Batesville Fire Department is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Firefighter / EMT or Paramedic.
Applications are available on the City of Batesville website or in person at the fire department located at 115 E. Catherine Street.
During the hiring process applicants will be required to subject themselves to various forms of background checks, physical fitness testing, written aptitude testing, an interview process, and other testing that may be deemed appropriate.
Resumes will be accepted only if accompanied by an application. Deadline for all applications and resumes is Thursday, October 31 at 12:00 PM.
· Must be a resident citizen of the United States.
· Must be 21 years old to apply and not have reached age 36 by date of appointment.
· Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
· Cannot have a felony conviction.
· Cannot have a misdemeanor conviction involving domestic violence.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Cannot have been dishonorably discharged from the military.
· Must be Indiana Certified Firefighter I/II and EMT-B or Paramedic.
· Must pass a mandatory drug screening test.
The City of Batesville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.