Holiday lights will remain in Civic Park through January 30.
Lawrenceburg Main Street Facebook photo.
(Lawrenceburg, Ind.) – Local organizations, and residents have been recognized for their Christmas light displays.
Whitewater Canal Scenic Byway Association has announced the winners of the Christmas in the Whitewater Valley Contest.
In Dearborn County, Lawrenceburg Main Street was the recipient of the Best Community Award for its light display throughout downtown Lawrenceburg and at Civic Park.
“We are excited to be included in this year’s Christmas Decoration Contest and grateful to be selected as the best of Dearborn County,” reads a Lawrenceburg Main Street Facebook post.
Holiday lights and domes will remain in place at Civic Park through January 30.
Other Christmas in the Whitewater Valley Contest winners include:
- Dearborn County Best Business: Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce
- Ripley County Best Business: Batesville Arts Council
- Ripley County Home: Inflatable Wonderland in the 2000 block of N. Old Michigan Road in Osgood.
- Ripley County Community: Versailles Main Street
- Franklin County Best Business: Metamora Home, 19047 Clayborn Street
- Franklin County Home Best Home: Ron and Candy Yurcak, Metamora
- Franklin County Community: Metamora
For more information, visit Whitewater Canal Scenic Byway Association | Facebook.