Show off your Eagle Country pride with our famous Clingy Thingy. It could pay off with $99.30!
The Clingy Thingy is available now at these local promotional sponsors, whose valuable coupons appear on the back peel:
- NAPA Auto Parts in Lawrenceburg, Harrison, and Cleves
- The Captain's Tavern in Lawrenceburg
- Wang's Hot Chicken in Aurora
- Pieczonka Unlimited in Cleves
Slap one of these stickers on your car, truck car, truck, SUV, four-wheeler, golf cart, bike, boat, airplane, or any other mode of transportation which belongs to you. Then, take a photo an send it by email to email@example.com or use the web form below. Be sure to include your name, address, email address, and phone number.
By submitting a photo, you'll be entered into our twice-weekly drawing for a $99.30 cash prize. Drawings will take place once per week from September 17 through October 25, 2018. Winners will be notified by phone or email.
Get stuck and good luck from Eagle Country 99.3!
Eagle Country 99.3 Clingy Thingy Contest Rules
- Contest runs Monday, September 17 through Thursday, October 11.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate and win.
- Grab an Eagle Country 99.3 Clingy Thingy sticker from one of our four business sponsors.
-Pieczonka Unlimited, 5906 State Route 128, Cleves, Ohio 45002
-The Captain’s Tavern, 1 West High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
-Wang’s Hot Chicken, 311 Broadway Street, Aurora, Indiana 47001
-NAPA Auto Parts (three locations)
-NAPA Lawrenceburg, 548 Main Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
-NAPA Cleves, 36 W State Road, Cleves, Ohio 45002
-NAPA Harrison, 1143 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, Ohio 45030
- You must place the Eagle Country 99.3 sticker on your vehicle of choice. The vehicle must belong to you.
- Take a picture of the sticker on your vehicle.
- Send the photo to Eagle Country 99.3. Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and email address with your submission.
-U.S. Mail or deliver in-person: Eagle Country 99.3, ATTN: Clingy Thingy, 20 E High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025 (mailed photos will not be returned).
- Eagle Country 99.3 staff will randomly select two entries each week as the winner of a cash prize of $99.30. There will be a total of eight winners during the length of the contest.
- By submitting a photo for this contest, you agree to allow Eagle Country 99.3 to publish it online and discuss it on the radio.
- Each individual may only win this contest once.
- All other Eagle Country 99.3 and Wagon Wheel Broadcasting contest rules apply. See https://www.eaglecountryonline.com/contests/wagon-wheel-broadcasting-contest-rules/.
Hillforest House Museum
Overlooking the Ohio River in Aurora, the beautiful Hillforest Victorian House Museum was built in 1855 for industrialist Thomas Graff. Its unique shape is said to be inspired by steamboats of the 19th century. The site has been operating as a historic house museum since 1956 and is one of 11 National Historic Landmarks in southern Indiana. Hillforest opens for tours today and hosts many special events throughout the season. Overlooking the Ohio River in Aurora, the beautiful Hillforest Victorian House Museum was built in 1855 for industrialist Thomas Graff. Its unique shape is said to be inspired by steamboats of the 19th century. The site has been operating as a historic house museum since 1956 and is one of 11 National Historic Landmarks in southern Indiana. Hillforest open NOW…Tuesday - Friday, 11 AM - 3 PM (last tour begins at 2:15 PM) and Saturday and Sunday, 1 - 5 PM (last tour begins at 4:15 PM). (Closed major holidays). Available for special events and teas!at Hillforest Victorian House Museum
D&D at the Library
Calling all adventurers! Join us to play 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons. We offer a friendly, low-pressure environment for beginning players and veterans alike. Tell a story of sword and sorcery with your fellow players. We provide snacks and character sheets. Bring your own dice or borrow ours. Players under 18 need a signed release. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31, at the Lawrenceburg Main Library café area. No need to register. Ages 16-35. Free.at Lawrenceburg Public Library District
Bring a size 4 worsted weight yarn (nothing that says soft) in a light color and a crochet hook size H or I. Start learning at any level of experience. Noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, at Lawrenceburg Main Library and Tuesday, May 24, at North Dearborn Branch Library. Register: 812-537-2775/637-0777. Adults. Free.at North Dearborn Branch Library
The School Presentation Coordinator will implement educational programs, projects, and training sessions designed to stop child sexual abuse.
The Ohio River Way promotes recreation, connecting communities, and stimulating economic development.
Potts is a regional qualifier in the IHSAA Boys Track and Field 1600 Meter Run.