Show off your Eagle Country pride with our famous Clingy Thingy. It could pay off with $99.30!
The Clingy Thingy is available now at these local promotional sponsors, whose valuable coupons appear on the back peel:
- NAPA Auto Parts in Lawrenceburg, Harrison, and Cleves
- The Captain's Tavern in Lawrenceburg
- Wang's Hot Chicken in Aurora
- Pieczonka Unlimited in Cleves
Slap one of these stickers on your car, truck car, truck, SUV, four-wheeler, golf cart, bike, boat, airplane, or any other mode of transportation which belongs to you. Then, take a photo an send it by email to email@example.com or use the web form below. Be sure to include your name, address, email address, and phone number.
By submitting a photo, you'll be entered into our twice-weekly drawing for a $99.30 cash prize. Drawings will take place once per week from September 17 through October 11, 2018. Winners will be notified by phone or email.
Get stuck and good luck from Eagle Country 99.3!
Eagle Country 99.3 Clingy Thingy Contest Rules
- Contest runs Monday, September 17 through Thursday, October 11.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate and win.
- Grab an Eagle Country 99.3 Clingy Thingy sticker from one of our four business sponsors.
-Pieczonka Unlimited, 5906 State Route 128, Cleves, Ohio 45002
-The Captain’s Tavern, 1 West High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
-Wang’s Hot Chicken, 311 Broadway Street, Aurora, Indiana 47001
-NAPA Auto Parts (three locations)
-NAPA Lawrenceburg, 548 Main Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
-NAPA Cleves, 36 W State Road, Cleves, Ohio 45002
-NAPA Harrison, 1143 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, Ohio 45030
- You must place the Eagle Country 99.3 sticker on your vehicle of choice. The vehicle must belong to you.
- Take a picture of the sticker on your vehicle.
- Send the photo to Eagle Country 99.3. Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and email address with your submission.
-U.S. Mail or deliver in-person: Eagle Country 99.3, ATTN: Clingy Thingy, 20 E High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025 (mailed photos will not be returned).
- Eagle Country 99.3 staff will randomly select two entries each week as the winner of a cash prize of $99.30. There will be a total of eight winners during the length of the contest.
- By submitting a photo for this contest, you agree to allow Eagle Country 99.3 to publish it online and discuss it on the radio.
- Each individual may only win this contest once.
- All other Eagle Country 99.3 and Wagon Wheel Broadcasting contest rules apply. See https://www.eaglecountryonline.com/contests/wagon-wheel-broadcasting-contest-rules/.
Tax School--Fun and Informational!
A leader in tax education, Liberty Tax in Harrison & Lawrenceburg is offering a Tax School that will be covering all the tax law changes as well as basic tax information that will allow you to better understand your personal tax situation. Our classes meet twice a week and we offer both a morning class and evening class. This course also introduces you to employment opportunities during the January-April tax season, which is a great way to be part of our dynamic team and help individuals minimize their personal tax burden.at Liberty Tax
Tax School--Morning Class Fun & Informational
A leader in tax education, Liberty Tax in Harrison & Lawrenceburg is offering a Tax School that will be covering all the tax law changes, as well as basic tax information that will allow you to better understand your personal tax situation. Our classes meet twice a week and we offer both a morning class and evening class.at Liberty Tax
Brook Hill Golf Course is in danger of being auctioned off in parcels, unless local governments can save it.
UPDATE: Police have reopened one lane of U.S. 50 in the construction zone west of Aurora.
Batesville's boys and girls cross country teams, plus individual runners from South Ripley, East Central, Franklin County, Jac-Cen-Del, Switzerland County and Oldenburg Academy are going to the IHSAA Cross Country Semi-State.
South Dearborn football got a thrilling overtime victory against Lawrenceburg in the 2018 edition of the Battle of U.S. 50.