Show off your Eagle Country pride with our famous Clingy Thingy. It could pay off with $99.30!
The Clingy Thingy is available now at these local promotional sponsors, whose valuable coupons appear on the back peel:
- NAPA Auto Parts in Lawrenceburg, Harrison, and Cleves
- The Captain's Tavern in Lawrenceburg
- Wang's Hot Chicken in Aurora
- Pieczonka Unlimited in Cleves
Slap one of these stickers on your car, truck car, truck, SUV, four-wheeler, golf cart, bike, boat, airplane, or any other mode of transportation which belongs to you. Then, take a photo an send it by email to email@example.com or use the web form below. Be sure to include your name, address, email address, and phone number.
By submitting a photo, you'll be entered into our twice-weekly drawing for a $99.30 cash prize. Drawings will take place once per week from September 17 through October 25, 2018. Winners will be notified by phone or email.
Get stuck and good luck from Eagle Country 99.3!
Eagle Country 99.3 Clingy Thingy Contest Rules
- Contest runs Monday, September 17 through Thursday, October 11.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate and win.
- Grab an Eagle Country 99.3 Clingy Thingy sticker from one of our four business sponsors.
-Pieczonka Unlimited, 5906 State Route 128, Cleves, Ohio 45002
-The Captain’s Tavern, 1 West High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
-Wang’s Hot Chicken, 311 Broadway Street, Aurora, Indiana 47001
-NAPA Auto Parts (three locations)
-NAPA Lawrenceburg, 548 Main Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
-NAPA Cleves, 36 W State Road, Cleves, Ohio 45002
-NAPA Harrison, 1143 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, Ohio 45030
- You must place the Eagle Country 99.3 sticker on your vehicle of choice. The vehicle must belong to you.
- Take a picture of the sticker on your vehicle.
- Send the photo to Eagle Country 99.3. Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and email address with your submission.
-U.S. Mail or deliver in-person: Eagle Country 99.3, ATTN: Clingy Thingy, 20 E High Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025 (mailed photos will not be returned).
- Eagle Country 99.3 staff will randomly select two entries each week as the winner of a cash prize of $99.30. There will be a total of eight winners during the length of the contest.
- By submitting a photo for this contest, you agree to allow Eagle Country 99.3 to publish it online and discuss it on the radio.
- Each individual may only win this contest once.
- All other Eagle Country 99.3 and Wagon Wheel Broadcasting contest rules apply. See https://www.eaglecountryonline.com/contests/wagon-wheel-broadcasting-contest-rules/.
Sunman-Dearborn Schools 2021-2022 New Student and Kindergarten Enrollment
Sunman-Dearborn Schools is enrolling 2021-2022 Kindergarten students as well as students new to the district. Please check the district or school websites for online enrollment forms. Call 812-623-2291 for more information.at Sunman-dearborn Community Schools
A five-day trial was spread across two weeks.
Those receiving unemployment benefits will have to show they are actively seeking employment.
Standouts from Milan and Jac-Cen-Del were among the award winners.
It was a record-setting night for EC softball and an EC track star.