Paul Ketcham has 25 years of education experience.
INDIANAPOLIS - Batesville Community School Corporation Superintendent Paul Ketcham has been named to the Governor's Workforce Cabinet.
Ketcham is one of three new members to Governor Eric Holcomb's GWC.
The GWC was formed to ensure a talent-driven education and workforce system by addressing current and future needs for Indiana employers and individuals, strengthen Indiana’s economy by integrating state and federal resources, and provide strategic alignment for state agencies and organizations driving workforce, education, and economic development.
Ketcham has 25 years of education experience and is serving in his eighth year as superintendent at Batesville schools. He previously served as superintendent of Milan schools for three years.
Has has received the following accolades:
- 2020 District X IAPSS Superintendent of the Year
- 2020 Batesville Chamber Educator of the Year
- Founding member of the Coalition of Continuous Improvement School Districts (CCISD)
Civic and Professional Roles include:
- Modern Youth Apprenticeship iLab - High School Committee
- Batesville Kiwanis President
- Batesville Area Arts Council Board Member • Batesville Community Education Foundation Board Member
- BHS Key Club sponsor
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents (IAPSS) Legislative Chair
- Wilson Education Service Center Board Chair
- Southeastern Career Center Board Member