Several boys swimmers advanced to the sectional finals on Saturday and "old timers" took to the court for an alumni game at LHS.
Please report missing scores and statistics to 888-537-9724 or email email@example.com.
BOYS SWIMMING & DIVING
IHSAA Swimming & Diving Sectional at Columbus North (Prelims)
Several local swimmers punched their ticket to the Sectional Finals on Saturday.
- 50 Free - Nick Weber (4th, 22.05)
- 100 Butterfly - Matthew Badinghaus (4th, 56.10)
- 100 Back - Ray Krider (4th, 57.93)
- 200 Medley Relay - Nick Weber, Matthew Badinghaus, Jackson Ketcham, Owen Matthew (1st, 1:42.29)
- 200 Individual Medley - Ray Krider (2nd, 2:06.96)
- 200 Free Relay - Luke Jackson, Ray Krider, Zach Bovard, Owen Matthew (5th, 1:38.03)
- 400 Relay - Jackson Ketchum, Ray Krider, Matthew Badinghaus, Nick Weber (1st, 3:23.42)
- 500 Free - Jackson Ketchum (1st, 4:55.42)
- 100 Butterfly - Pablo David (7th, 56.46, school record)
- 200 Individual Medley - Pablo David (9th, 2:11.38, school record)
*Other Tigers advancing to the sectional finals include Connor Bellamy, Issac Barth, Chris Parks and Tyler Goodwin.
- 50 Free - Noah Haessig (6th, 22.45, school record)
- 100 Butterfly - Noah Haessig (1st, 55.00, school record)
22 swims. 21 best times. 👍 https://t.co/PzPU4rtvjb— Milan Aquatics (@MilanAquatics) February 21, 2020
Lawrenceburg/South Dearborn Coaches vs. Cancer Alumni Game
Lawrenceburg 63, South Dearborn 60 - With the "Elam Ending" in place, Adam Lang nailed a free throw to win the game for the Tigers. More importantly, zero injuries were reported.
Key numbers from tonight’s alumni game:— Lawrenceburg Tigers Basketball (@Tigers_Hoops) February 21, 2020
Money raised for @CoachesvsCancer 1145.
Major injuries 0 (🤞 )
Thanks to all for a great night for a great cause.
See you tomorrow! Tigers in orange, Knights in red! pic.twitter.com/fx79wn7Spw