Northern Kentucky Home & Remodeling Showcase

• Events Home
  • Add Event
  • My Events

Friday, January 11th

Event Summary

The Home & Remodeling Showcase provides homeowners a chance to meet knowledgeable and experienced remodeling and building experts.

Price: Free

More Information (Eagle Country 99.3 is not responsible for external websites)

Venue

Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Airport
1717 Airport Exchange Boulevard
Erlanger

More details for this venue

Dates

The event runs from 3:00pm to 8:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.

Events

• Getting to Know - The Sound of Music

Getting to Know -The Sound of Music is a "Junior" version The Sound of Music we all know and love. It is presented in one act and the cast is a group of talented actors 18-years-old and younger. Four performances: Thursday and Friday, June 27 & 28 at 7:00 p.m. Saturday, June 29 at 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.

at Lawrenceburg High School
  • "FREE" SUMMER LUNCHES

Joinus at Central Elementary School at 500 Short Street Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Everyone is Welcome. Eighteen and under are FREE. Nineteen and up are $3.00. Monday-Friday 11:30AM-1:00PM June 3rd-July 19, 2019 (Closed July 4&5) This program is NOT based on income. The program is sponsored by the IDOE Summer Food Service Program. Any questions please contact: Christa Quicksall at 812-537-7289

at Central Elementary School
  • Zion Church 2019 Free Summer Concert Series

The LeFevre Quartet Friday, May 17th 7:00 p.m. Ivan Parker Friday, June 28th 7:00 p.m. High Road Friday, August 9th 7:00 p.m.

at Zion Church

St. Leon Man Killed In SR 46 Crash

The crash occurred near Chappelow Hill Road on Tuesday evening.

State, Tanners Creek Development Delay Port Site Purchase 6 Months With Ash Solution In Question

The purchase agreement for the former Tanners Creek Power Plant property was due to expire at the end of June.

FTC, Indiana AG Announce Crackdown On Robocalls 

State and federal agencies are pursuing over 90 new enforcement actions against companies behind at least one billion robocalls. 

Highpoint Health Golf Tournament Raises $33K

Proceeds will support the work of Highpoint Health and the Highpoint Health Foundation.

Milan 54 Museum Shoots For $2M Endowment Named For Roselyn McKittrick

The Milan 54 Museum knows about miracles. Now, the museum is hoping to raise $2 million to create an endowment named for its founder.

On Air

Your Hometown Radio Station playing
Toby Keith - American Ride

George Strait I Cross My Heart 1:03
Jordan Davis Take It From Me 1:00
Alan Jackson Who's Cheatin' Who 0:55
Florida Georgia Line Meant To Be 0:53