Lawrenceburg Primary School Kindergarten Round Up
Thursday, April 18th
Calling all future Kindergarteners for the 2019-2020 School Year! Please share this important date with families that may not have school age children in the corporation.
When? Thursday, April 18, 2019
Where? Lawrenceburg Primary School
Time? 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
ITEMS YOU MUST BRING
• Your child will be tested during registration
• Child must be present (must be age 5 on or before August 1, 2019)
• Birth Certificate (not the hospital birth record)
• Social Security Card (must have this for online registration)
• Immunization Records
• Court or Custody Documents (pertaining to the child)
• Proof of Residency (electric bill, lease agreement, etc.)
Appointments are required! You will receive further instructions on the website when the appointment port opens! Please check back! www.lburg.k12.in.us
More Information (Eagle Country 99.3 is not responsible for external websites)
Lawrenceburg Primary School
400 Tiger Boulevard
The event runs from 8:00am to 7:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
The burn ban prohibits outdoor open burning through the month of May.
The annual Mardi Gras Ball to support the CAC is sold out, but you can still help with fundraising.
Milan's boys basketball team captured the ORVC championship with a win over Shawe Memorial.