Aurora Farmers Fair Street Closings Last Updated: September 24, 2010 11:16:38 am
From the Aurora Police Department:
- Bridgeway Street from Importing Street to Second Street Sunday September 26 at 6:00 A.M. thru Sunday October 3 at 12:00 P.M.
- City lot behind Admin building and Lions Club lot closed to public use from Saturday September 25 at 8:00 A.M. until Sunday October 3 at 9:00 P.M.
- Second Street from Main Street to Judiciary Street Monday September 27 at 5:00 P.M. until Sunday October 3 at 8:00 A.M.
- Main and Mechanic Streets from Importing to Third and Bridgeway Street from Second to Third on Tuesday September 28 at 12:00 P.M. until Sunday October 3 at 8:00 A.M.
- George, Broadway, Johnson, Importing and Judiciary to all thru traffic Saturday October 2 at 7:30 A.M. until 12:00 P.M. or at such time as all parade units have cleared the streets.
- Third Street from Exporting to Water at Fourth Street at 8:30 A.M. until 12:00 P.M. or at such time as all parade units have cleared the streets. Traffic will be rerouted on Exporting to Fourth during the parade.
- In order to allow deliveries and shopping on Second Street and Main Street to Importing Street these streets will be open to limited traffic until 4:00 P.M. September 29, 30 and 11:00 A.M. October 1.
- No parking shall be allowed on Bridgeway Street from Second Street to the alley at the southwest side of the former Peoples Federal Savings Bank building after 4:00 P.M. on September 29, 30, and October 1.
- Bridgeway Street from Second Street to Third Street October 2 at 6:00 A.M. until the conclusion of the parade at which time parking shall be allowed on both sides of the street from Third Street to the parking lot of the former Peoples Federal Savings Bank.
- No parking shall be allowed on George, Johnson, Broadway, Importing, Judiciary, Third, and Bridgeway Streets from 5:00 A.M. October 2 until 12:00 P.M.
Absolutely No pets of any type shall be allowed at the fair except Friday October 1, from 1:30 P.M. until 3:30 P.M. during the pet parade and judging. No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, scooters, or alcoholic beverages of any type allowed on the streets during fair operating hours. Golf carts, mules, RTV, ATV, side by sides, or any other type of motorized vehicles shall not be permitted on the streets unless authorized by the Police Chief of Aurora.
Violators will be towed at their own expense. If you have questions, please call the Aurora Police Department.