(Bright, Ind.) - Bright firefighters say an electrical issue led to a house fire Monday afternoon.
Firefighters from Bright, Harrison, Greendale, and Lawrenceburg were called to the fire at 2200 Old Orchard Drive at about 2:22 p.m., said Bright Assistant Fire Chief Tom Stevens.
The fire began in a basement bathroom. Firefighters were able to limit the damage to that area of the home, Stevens said. The homeowner in the home at the time shut off the power, helping to limit the fire.
Total damage was estimated at about $20,000. Nobody was hurt.
Firefighters remained on scene until about 4:42 p.m.