(Versailles, Ind.) - A Versailles family is in need of your help this holiday season.
The Osgood Journal reports Chuck and Angel McRoberts lost their home on David Lane and most everything in it to a fire last Saturday, Nov. 27. Christmas presents for their three children were also destroyed.
Donations of clothing, household items, toys, and more can be dropped off at the Holton Christian Church.
Folks wanting to help the family in other ways should contacts Wilma Myers at (812) 689-6844 or Vickie Wilson at (812) 689-5623.
Nobody was home when the house fire broke out just before 6:30 p.m. There were no injuries.
The Versailles Fire Department has ruled the cause of the fire accidental due to an electrical issue.